JLL makes LinkedIn's Top Companies list again
JLL announced the 21 of March 2018 that it has been named one of LinkedIn's Top Companies.
CHICAGO, March 21, 2018 – JLL (NYSE: JLL) announced today it has been named one of LinkedIn's Top Companies. The list of 50 companies is based on the billions of actions taken by LinkedIn's 540+ million members and looks at three main pillars: interest in a company's jobs, employee retention and interest in a company's brand and employees.
"While JLL is a global company with 82,000 people in 80 countries, our culture reflects the personal relationships we've created and cultivated throughout our 250-year history," said Mary Bilbrey, Americas Chief Human Resources Officer, JLL. "We work hard to make JLL a place where people can achieve their ambitions, and we are honored to be a LinkedIn Top Company again this year."
Clients and third-party organizations continue to recognize JLL globally for its ethics, corporate citizenship and commitment to being an employer of choice. JLL has collected the following U.S. and global awards in the last year:
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index, North America, second year in a row
- One of World's Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute, 11th year in a row
- Top Companies for Executive Women 2018, National Association for Female Executives
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index, fourth year in a row
- 2018 Military Friendly® Employer, Victory Media
- BLACK ENTERPRISE's 2018 50 Best Companies for Diversity
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2017, JLL had revenue of $7.9 billion and fee revenue of $6.7 billion; managed 4.6 billion square feet, or 423 million square meters; and completed investment sales, acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $170 billion. At the end of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 82,000. As of December 31, 2017, LaSalle had $58.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.