The requested research item does not exist. Please return to Research
- Q3 2015 was particularly dynamic with €5.54 billion invested in the Greater Paris Region. Overall, investments totalled €11.28 billion, slightly down by 2% compared to September 2014.
- Q3 recorded no less than 19 transactions exceeding €100 million for a total of €4.34 billion, which is 78% of the total volume in Q3.
- Q3 rose again with close to 565,000 sq m taken up, which was the most active Q3 in the Greater Paris Region since 2012.
- The transaction segment exceeding 5,000 sq m picked up with no less than 15 transactions completed during the summer, three more than in Q3 2014.
- The small and medium areas (under 1,000 sq m) and intermediary areas (1,000-5,000 sq m) segments both progressed (11% and 12% respectively). Small and medium areas have continued to rise, and intermediary areas have reversed the trend compared to the beginning of the year.
> Download Office Leasing infographic
> Download Investment infographic
Please fill out the form to download the report.
21 October 2015