|Année de construction||2022|
JLL and CBRE are pleased to present for Sale Wilsonton Shopping Centre. An opportunity to acquire a well established, dual-anchored neighbourhood shopping centre in one of Australia's largest regional cities.
For Sale Individually or ‘In-One-Line’ with ‘The SEQ Neighbourhood Retail Collection’ via Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 1st September 2022 at 4pm (AEST).
- Secured by long leases to two of retails premium anchors, Woolworths and Coles, underpinning 45% of centre GLA both expiring 2031+.
- Land rich 4.34ha site configured across six separately titled parcels - providing the opportunity for future value-add potential including selling down various parcels or expansion of existing tenancies.
- Individually titled ‘stage 2’ is currently under construction, set to add an additional 1,925sqm of NLA to the centre underpinned by national covenants 7-Eleven and Starbucks. This addition enhances the convenience focused aspect of the centre, continuing to drive consumer spending and solidifying itself as ‘Toowoomba’s premier essential services retail precinct.’
- Strategically located on a significant corner holding with a wide frontage to Bridge Street (Warrego Highway). This major carriageway is the connector for the expansive western rural regions of Dalby, Roma and Charleville through Toowomba to Brisbane.
SET FOR GROWTH
- Wilsonton Shopping Centre is the main shopping destination for the western Toowoomba region, servicing a strong main trade area of 48,609 set to grow at 0.9% p.a until 2041 which is higher than the non-metropolitan Queensland average of 0.5%^.
^Location IQ - July 2022 S