Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||2020|
|Taille du terrain Brut||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in 909-919 NW 84th Terrace: a recently constructed, 2-tenant retail center (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Kansas City, Missouri. The Property is 100% leased to Starbucks and Firehouse Subs under NN lease structures with an attractive 9-years of primary weighted-average lease term remaining. The Asset is located on the hard corner intersection, adjacent to Chipotle, at the entrance to Twin Creeks – a highly-trafficked shopping center anchored by national tenants Target, Kohl’s and Ross Dress for Less. This offering presents the opportunity to acquire a newly-constructed Starbucks drive-thru location backed by a corporate guaranty and located within the dynamic Kansas City market.
- Brand new Starbucks drive-thru location with a corporate guaranty.
- Attractive rental escalations - 10% every 5-years for Starbucks and 2% annual bumps for Firehouse Subs.
- Frontage to over 22,500 vehicles per day on NW Berry Rd and more than 41,800 vehicles per day along Hwy 169.
- Hard corner outparcel to Twin Creeks, a highly-trafficked retail shopping center anchored by Target, Kohl's, Ulta & Ross.
- Adjacent to Metro North Crossing, a new 106-acre mixed-use development.