Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour accéder aux autres documents relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1954|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL)
has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Silver Terrace Center (the property) – a 21,325 square foot, 100% leased strip center located in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin. The property is anchored by AutoZone, and the remainder of the rent roll is comprised of daily needs tenancy to provide goods and services to the dense surrounding area. Two tenants, JAD Foods and Little Leaders, recently extended at the center for ten years, bringing the weighted average lease term at the center to 7.5 years which provides investors with stability and diversified cash flow through their hold period.
- 6 tenant suites
- Property renovated in 2011
- Income diversification with investment grade anchor tenant
- Recent leasing momentum: JAD Foods & Little Leaders recently extended their terms for ten years through 2030
- 100% rent collections though global pandemic
- 2.6% 10-year CAGR
- 7.50 weighted average lease term