Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour accéder aux autres documents relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||2008|
Description de la propriété
JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Pick ‘N Save Center (The “Property” or the “Shopping Center”) – a 69,749 square foot grocery anchored offering anchored by Pick ‘N Save, the #1 market share grocer in Wisconsin and a wholly owned subsidiary of Kroger, the largest grocer in the US.
Pick ‘N Save has over 8 years remaining on their lease and comprises over 81% of the income at the center with the remainder leased to complementary service, dining, and medical uses. Pick ‘N Save Center offers investors a rare combination of stable cash flow supported high performing, essential retailers with long term leases in an exceptional demographic trade area.
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
- 100% Leased Grocery Anchored Center
- 4 Tenants
- 8.7 Years WALT
- Long Term Anchor Lease + Cash Flow Stability
- Lease Fully Guaranteed by Kroger (S&P: BBB)
- Ability to Generate Double Digit Levered Equity Yields
- 96% Rent Collections in 2020
- Exceptional Anchor Sales - Up 20% YOY
- Free and Clear Offering
- Affluent & Growing Demographics
- 3 Separate Parcels = Flexible Exit Strategy