Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour accéder aux autres documents relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1963|
|Taille du terrain||
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is pleased to exclusively present City Center Crossing - a grocery anchored Investment Opportunity located in the highly affluent and sought after Atlanta submarket of Sandy Springs. City Center Crossing provides investors with the rare opportunity to acquire an asset with both immediate upside potential via the immediate lease up of the vacancies and long-term mixed-use redevelopment potential.
The shopping center was recently renovated and boasts a weighted average term remaining of nearly 7 years, providing significant income security for future Ownership.
- Anchored by LiDL - the fourth largest retailer in the world and the largest retailer in Europe
- Located in Sandy Springs (Atlanta), GA - one of the most affluent and fastest expanding submarkets in Atlanta
- Provides both immediate upside potential via the lease up of over 26,000 SF and long-term redevelopment potential
- Exceptional demographics with nearly 100,000 residents and an average household income of over $128K in a 3-mile radius.
- High barriers of entry due to lack of available development sites in the immediate trade area
- Secure income stream with a weighted average term remaining of nearly 7 years