|Année de construction||1972|
Capital Square is an attractive grocery-anchored shopping center located just a 10-minute drive from Downtown Raleigh. The Food Lion at Capital Square is also the first major grocery store encountered when leaving Downtown Raleigh via US-401 (also Capital Blvd.), while serving as the last major grocery store for people driving towards Raleigh from the Northwest portion of the city. Additionally, the Property is near the campuses of major companies/ employers, including Duke University & Duke Health Systems (41,000+ employees), IBM (8,000+ employees), SAS Institute (5,500+ employees), and many more. This offering is a great opportunity to own a stabilized groceryanchored shopping center in an expanding market with excellent retail fundamentals and employment drivers.
- Food Lion (MOODYS: BAA1) has been in occupancy for over 23 years, and is operating at a 2.3% health ratio.
- #2 market for retail returns over the last 3 years - Raleigh, NC (NCREIF).
- Significant “Mark-to-Market” rent opportunity for key spaces in the coming years (2.84% projected CAGR).
- High-yield / Low-basis investment located in a top-tier market. An investor will have flexibility with merchandising, and potentially other land uses, long into the future.
- Includes two outparcel buildings.