|Année de construction||1956|
|Taille de la propriété||
Description de la propriété
Year Built: 1956
Years Renovated: 1956, 1995-1996, 1997, 2010-2011
Square Footage: 17,090
Architects: Original building: Graham and Hayes
1995-1996 renovation: Collins Henderson Inc.
2010-2011 renovation: Brand + Allen
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
OUTSTANDING ASSET QUALITY AND LONG-TERM INVESTMENT GRADE TENANCY
• 101 Post is one of very few mixed-use assets with long-term, investment grade tenancy in San Francisco.
• Premium asset quality with a “Main & Main” Union Square location.
• Fortress investment profile with ~11 years of NNN income from an investment grade tenant.
• In occupancy since 2010, Capital One recently exercised their extension option for another 10-year term.
INVESTMENT GRADE, STABLE CASH FLOW
• BBB+ credit rated by Standard & Poor’s and Baa1 by Moody’s. Rating was reaffirmed by both credit agencies in May 2020, highlighting Capital One’s strong operating performance.
• 9th largest U.S. bank as of September 2020 with over $360 billion in total assets.
• Ranked number 97 on the Fortune 100 list of companies.
DESIRABLE HIGH STREET RETAIL PRESENCE IN UNION SQUARE
• Prominent corner location at Post and Kearny Streets.
• Walking distance to Montgomery BART/MUNI station, Transbay Transit Center and the upcoming MUNI Central subway station at Union Square.
• Surrounded by an abundant amenity base including daily needs and high-end shopping destinations.
• The Property features a Capital One Café, a signature experience where people are encouraged to grab coffee and discuss financial questions with banking professionals in a relaxed environment.