|Property Reference Number||10070710795|
|Taille du terrain||
A unique opportunity to purchase a landmark multi-let office building comprising 134,289 sq ft of Grade A accommodation in an exceptional location adjacent to Twickenham railway station.
- Regal House is a rare freehold island site of 1.6 acres in a prominent position on London road
- Twickenham is a vibrant West London location with excellent connectivity and direct trains providing access to Central London in less than 20 minutes
- 91% occupied by 27 tenants with a topped-up rent of £3,801,272 per annum, with an average rent of £27.96 per sq ft
- Prime West London office rents are currently £59.00 psf, with forecast rental growth of 2.0% over the next 4 years
- WAULT of 4.3 years to expiry (3.4 years to break) providing a strong and diverse income profile
- Regal House provides excellent amenity for tenants with cycle parking, showers and changing facilities, an on-site gym and bistro café
- 174 car parking spaces equating to an excellent town centre parking ratio of 1:764 sq ft
- Genuine asset management potential including letting the remaining vacant space and exploring the opportunity to re-gear existing lease structures to extend the WAULT and improve the rental tone
- Offers are sought in excess of £54,800,000 (Fifty Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects an attractive net initial yield of 6.50% exclusive of purchaser’s costs of 6.80% and a low capital value of £408 per sq ft.