|Année de construction||2000|
JLL is pleased to present 31 Pyrmont Street and Dunny Lane, Pyrmont to the market for sale for the first time in three decades.
This rare freehold asset is exceptionally positioned in a pivotal area within Pyrmont. Pyrmont’s vibrant city fringe location hosts a diverse range of infrastructure and prestigious amenity to cater for incoming owner occupiers or investors.
31 Pyrmont Street offers a combination of multi-level office space, onsite parking and generous land holding in a prime fringe location with excellent natural light from both east and west.
This Private Treaty process offers owner-occupiers and investors the ability to secure a high quality generous foothold within one of the most highly sought after Sydney Fringe precincts.
For Sale via Private Treaty.
- Over $20bn in private and public infrastructure spend within 600m of 31 Pyrmont Street.
- A rare 3 storey freehold stand-alone commercial asset, with parking, generous land holding and functional Dunny Lane, providing designated disabled access (DDA) and private access to John Street.
- 31 Pyrmont Street and Dunny Lane offer a flexible opportunity to either owner occupy or invest.
- Neighbouring world class amenities in Jones Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour and Barangaroo
- Extremely well connected and close to all modes of public transport, future metro line and benefits from onsite parking