Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1974|
|Taille du terrain Nette||
One American Place is an 83.2% occupied, 332,713 square foot, institutionally owned and operated Class A Office Building strategically positioned in Downtown Baton Rouge, LA. Built in 1974 and renovated in 2003, the building is one of only six Class A office buildings in the CBD and boasts unmatched visibility as the tallest office building in the city.
- At 24 Stories Tall, One American Place is the Tallest and Most Recognizable Office Building in the Baton Rouge Market
- Value-Add Opportunity with Significant In-Place Cash Flow at 83% Leased
- 47% of Tenancy are Law Firms of Varying Size with the Remainder of the Building Leased to a Wide Variety of Business Service Providers
- Law Firm Tenants have Proven to be Extremely Sticky at this Location with an Average Weighted Tenure at the Property of 19 Years
- Opportunity to Redevelop the Ground Floor Capital One Space via Tenant Lease Buy-Out
- Dedicated Tenant Base with over 15 Years of Weighted Average Tenure
- Top Quality Asset in the Baton Rouge Market with Minimal Competitive Class A Product