Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1993|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to purchase Luminar at Research Parkway (the “Property”), a renovated-to-suit 47,333 square foot office asset in Orlando, Florida. The Property is located in the premier and highly sought-after Central Florida Research Park and is 100% leased by Luminar Technologies through September 2028. Luminar Technologies, a NASDAQ traded company (Ticker Symbol: LAZR), operates on a net lease reimbursement structure, providing secure and stable cash flow to an investor.
The Property benefits from its proximity to the second largest university in the U.S., The University of Central Florida (70,000+ students) and the fourth largest research park in the country, Central Florida Research Park ”CFRP”. CFRP is a 1,027-acre, master planned and award winning park and serves as a mission critical location to U.S. defense organizations (e.g. U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force) - creating long-term economic stability to the trade area. The vacancy rate at CFRP is currently 7.7%, and rental rates have increased approximately 46% in the last four years. The Property benefits from excellent regional connectivity with nearby access to SR 408 (East-West Expressway) and SR 417 (GreeneWay) – two of Orlando’s main interstate arteries.
- Strategically Located in Central Florida Research Park, the 4th Largest Research Park in the Country
- Proximate to the Country’s Second Largest University, the University of Central Florida (70,000+ Students)
- 100% Occupied by Luminar (NASDAQ: LAZR), a Growing Technology Company on the Forefront of Lidar Technology
- Extensive Tenant Build Out with Lab Space, Customized Infrastructure and Heavy Equipment
- Lease Term Through September 2028
- Ideal NNN Lease Structure Creating Stable and Predictable Cash Flow
- Growing Orlando MSA – Strong Economic Fundamentals and One of The Most Desirable, Business-Friendly Cities in the Southeast