Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1991|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL"), as exclusive representative for Owner, is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase Herndon Metro Plaza I & II (“Herndon Metro Plaza” or the “Properties”), a two-building, 204,029 square foot office complex prominently overlooking the Dulles Toll Road and directly adjacent to the Herndon Metrorail Station. The Properties are collectively 53% leased to 7 tenants, offering investors a true value-add, transit-oriented office investment opportunity in a rapidly transforming, high-growth Northern Virginia submarket.
The Silver Line continues to spur significant transit-oriented mixed-use development westward along the Dulles Toll Road. Over 3.5 million square feet of development potential surrounds the Herndon Metrorail Station alone and helps position the Properties well both medium and long-term from a redevelopment perspective. Given the asset’s PD-TOC zoning designation, investors can unlock over 1.0 million square feet in density across the entire 6.53-acre site, offering significant business plan flexibility and a multitude of exit strategies.
- Two-Building, 204,029 BRSF Class A Office Complex
- 53% Leased to 7 Tenants With 3.0 Years WALT
- Prominent Toll Road Frontage Offers Tenants Highly Visible Signage Opportunities
- Rare Below-Grade Parking at A 3.5/1,000 SF Ratio
- Directly Adjacent to the Herndon Metrorail Station Offering Silver Line Access Early 2022
- Over 3.5 Million Square Feet of Future Development Planned Surrounding Metro
- ± 6.5-Acre Site with Ability to Access Over 1.0 Million Square Feet of Development Potential
- Superior Regional Accessibility Via the Dulles Toll Road; 2.3 Miles to Dulles International Airport (“IAD”)
- At the Intersection of Federal Spending & Big Tech; Amazon, Microsoft, & Google Continue to Expand Along The Dulles Toll Road
- Free and Clear of Existing Debt