Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour accéder aux autres documents relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||2002|
Description de la propriété
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL"), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for the sale of Fair Lakes VII (the "Property"), located at 12730 Fair Lakes Circle in Fairfax, Virginia. Collectively 81% leased to 3 tenants with approximately 7 years of weighted average remaining lease term ("WALT"), the Property is anchored by Huntington Ingalls Industries (36% of RBA; Moody's Rating: Baa3) and MAG Aerospace (26% of RBA; headquarters location) long-term. This surety of cash flow affords investors significant downside protection while executing a renovation and restabilization of the asset near-term.
The Property is part of the broader 650-acre Fair Lakes mixed-use master planned community featuring 1.3 MM SF of office, 2.0 MM SF of retail, over 2,000 residential units, and the 338-room Hyatt Regency Fairfax. Located in the heart of Fairfax County, the third wealthiest county in the United States and home to Northern Virginia’s largest defense and intelligence community demand drivers, the Property possesses tremendous accessibility to major commuter thoroughfares such as I-66, the Fairfax County Parkway, and Route 50, while offering tenants an amenity-rich experience thanks to the numerous eateries and shops within a short walk or drive.
Accordingly, Fair Lakes VII represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire an institutional quality office asset below replacement cost and achieve value-add returns through the amenitization and restabilization of the asset near-term.
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
- 81% Leased, 150,871 RSF Class A Suburban Office Asset
- Anchored Long-Term by Credit Tenants Huntington Ingalls Industries (36% of RBA; Moody’s Rating: Baa3) and MAG Aerospace (26% of RBA)
- Major Fairfax County Thoroughfares – I-66, Fairfax County Parkway, Fair Lakes Parkway, and Route 50 – Provide Broader Connectivity to Northern Virginia and the Greater Washington, DC Metropolitan Region
- The Shops at Fair Lakes, East Market at Fair Lakes, Fair Lakes Center, Fair Lakes Promenade, Fairfax Towne Center, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fairfax Corner, Offering a Host of Major Retailers and Grocery Stores, Are Just a Short Drive from the Property
- Situated in the Heart of Northern Virginia’s Defense & Intelligence Community – DC Metro received over $130 Billion in Federal Contract Awards in 2020, An All-Time High
- Proximity to Downtown Washington (30 minutes), Arlington (20 minutes), Dulles International Airport (20 minutes), and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (30 minutes)
- Value-Add Offering Priced at a Compelling Discount to Replacement Cost
- Free & Clear of Existing Debt