Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1983|
|Taille du terrain||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) has been exclusively retained to offer the 100% fee simple interest in Dolwick Business Center subject to the assumption of inplace financing, a two (2) story Class A office building located in the white hot International Airport submarket of metro Cincinnati. Prominently situated with over 1,000 feet of frontage along Interstate 275, the property consists of 226,497 rentable square feet (RSF) and is 100% leased to three (3) tenants with 8.3 years of WALT remaining.
Dolwick Business Center is anchored by a rapidly growing medical investment grade tenant with deep roots in the Greater Cincinnati region dating back 150+ years. The property exhibits a sticky tenancy roster co-located near their distribution hubs and hospitals, with extremely local workforces that drive a long history of renewals. Furthermore, the property sits in a prime location at the Gateway of Cincinnati near the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG Airport), with external momentum fueled by Amazon's $1.5 billion Air Cargo Hub development. All inquiries regarding this exceptional opportunity should be directed to JLL.
· 100% leased
· 8.3 Years WALT
· 82% Investment Grade Tenancy
· Investment Grade (Fitch: AA) Medical Anchor Tenancy in St. Elizabeth Health
· Prime location with external momentum near Amazon’s $1.5B number 1 Global Air Hub
· Highway visibility with immediate access to I-275 and Turfway Road thoroughfare
· Above market parking ratio of 4.0/1,000 RSF
· Pandemic resilient; dedicated entry; spacious 100,000+ RSF floorplates; walkable two-story layout
· Attractive below-market in-place debt
· Year built: 1983
· Year reconstructed: 2003
o St. Elizabeth Medical Center: 59.1% of RSF (Fitch: AA)
o Toyota Boshoku: 23.4% of RSF (JCR: AA)
o Gap: 17.5% of RSF (NYSE: GPS)