Crown House is a former office with considerable potential for residential or student conversion. It comprises a 10 storey 1970's podium office block constructed of concrete frame with brick faced elevations and aluminium framed windows. The roof is of flat asphalt with a solar reflective finish. Entrance foyers and service cores are located at both the north and south ends of the building, which in the past has enabled differing Government departments their own specific access and identities to the areas they occupy.
- Offers in the region of £2,800,00 (subject to contract)
- Located in the Centre of Huddersfield
- Prominent position overlooking inner ring road
- 60,323 sq ft (5,603.92 sq m) net internal area
- £46.42 per sq ft capital cost
- 68 on-site car spaces
- Consent for 85 residential and potential for student accommodation
- Vacant possession.