Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1986|
|Taille du terrain Nette||
|Remise des offres||2022-06-30|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire The Atrium at Broken Sound, a 91,912 square foot Class A office building located in the burgeoning Park at Broken Sound. Built in 1986, The Atrium at Broken Sound is a 3-story office building with pristine views of The Old Course at Broken Sound country club. Anchored by local law firm Sachs, Sax, & Caplan, P.A. and national retail firm TJX Companies (S&P: A, Moody’s: A2) the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods, the asset is 85% leased. The property is located on 10.44 acres of land, offering a rare opportunity for additional development with a 120-key hotel with golf course views.
The Atrium at Broken Sound is strategically located at the center of the thriving Boca Raton market within The Park at Broken Sound, a robust live, work, play district with an exceptional average household income of over $120,000. One of South Florida’s trailblazing office parks, The Park at Broken Sound has transformed recently offering a multitude of walkable amenities and phenomenal office fundamentals. This location in the prominent Boca Raton North submarket offers unparalleled regional connectivity with immediate access to I-95 (1mi.) and Florida Turnpike (5 mi.) for both executives and the general workforce. Moreover, the Boca Raton Tri-Rail station is less than a mile from the Property with free city shuttles offered to and from the Property.
- $1,200,000+ in renovations since 2020 including lobby upgrades, conference center addition, new elevators, and HVAC upgrades
- 45% nationally recognized and investment grade tenancy
- Significant additional development potential for a 120-key hotel or up to 115,000 SF of office
- Live-Work-Play-Stay location
- White-hot growth in Palm Beach County
- Strong office market fundamentals
- Outstanding location and accessibility