Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour accéder aux autres documents relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1998|
|Taille du terrain||
Description de la propriété
JLL has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Amber Trail Corporate Park, a 147,816 square-foot, two building office park located in Dallas / Fort Worth.
With a current occupancy of 72.9%* and significant near term roll, Amber Trail presents a very attractive opportunity to acquire an asset at less than half of today’s replacement cost with tremendous upside leasing potential as a new owner implements a lease-up strategy with building upgrades that will provide a strategic advantage in a Post-COVID environment.
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
- Strategically positioned in the vibrant North Dallas corridor, providing tenants access to some of Dallas’ premier mixed-use environments, featuring more than 45,000 multi-family units, 10.8 million square feet of retail and 6 high end residential country clubs within a 3-mile radius.
- At 73% leased, the Property has meaningful in-place cash flow with substantial upside available through lease-up and asset repositioning.
- Developed in 1998, the Property features above market structured parking (3.9/1,000), large contiguous vacancies (26,400 SF), and future building signage opportunities for prospective tenants.
- Opportunity to acquire a Class A office asset at a substantial discount to replacement cost, providing a competitive basis as new ownership pursues a lease-up strategy.
- Far North Dallas is a top corporate destination as evidenced by the number of corporations that call the area home. The market has led DFW in absorption over the past five years with 6.6 million square feet absorbed.