|Taille du terrain||
Description de la propriété
Famous cities are defined by remarkable buildings. Melbourne is no different.
EAST SIXTY THREE is a city defining opportunity in Melbourne’s Eastern Core with a never to be repeated development approval.
JLL is pleased to present the sale of 63 Exhibition Street, Melbourne by International Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 18 March 2021.
- Globally recognised city and investment destination
- Located in Melbourne’s most prestigious and tightly held Eastern Core precinct “The Paris End”
- Australia’s most renown amenities and tourism infrastructure
- Never to be repeated permit approval for a 52 level luxury hotel and residential tower with 225 keys and 42 apartments
- International benchmark luxury hotel (with management flexibility) and branded residences opportunity
- Flexible Capital City Zone zoning allowing a multitude of alternative uses (subject to planning approval)
- Existing 14 level retail and office building of 6,132 sqm NLA
- One of only four buildings between 5,000 to 20,000 sqm remaining in the entire Precinct
- Significant value-add and positive rental reversion potential
All figures are approximate and subject to change
Exclusively offered by JLL
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Peter Harper | 0412 560 246
Piers Jalland | 0400 012 891
MingXuan Li 李名轩 | 0498 688 998
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
- Permit approved for a world-class luxury hotel and residential development
- Existing 14 level retail and office building with value-add potential
- Located in Melbourne CBD’s most tightly held precinct – the Eastern Core