|Taille de la propriété||
Description de la propriété
The asset is three adjoining freehold shophouses, comprising of a pair of three storey shophouses on 4,5 Stanley Street and a single three storey shophouse with attic on 6 Stanley Street. The asset is located at Telok Ayer sub-district within Chinatown Historic District. Telok Ayer is a vibrant district bustling with F&B, fitness studios, hostels and hotels. The wide variety of F&B and fitness studios are frequented by executives working in the vicinity.
Stanley Street is home to Michelin-starred restaurant (Lerouy), hostels (Eighteen by Three Cabins, Wink Capsule Hostel) and the highly raved wellness gym, WeBarre, which combines ballet, yoga, pilates and strength training. The latter is located on the 2nd floor of the asset.
The owner has renovated the shophouse to optimise the space by connecting across the top floor and partially across the second floor. Currently, the shophouses are 100% occupied.
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
- Highly coveted freehold tenure
- Zoned “Commercial” within Chinatown Historic District
- Land: ~4,030 sqft; Built-up Area: ~10,998 sqft
- ~ 250m away from Telok Ayer MRT station
- Restaurant approval for the first storey
- Potential conversion to hotel / serviced apartments
- No foreign ownership restrictions, ABSD and SSD payable