|Année de construction||2007|
Kia Ora is Class “A” community located in Plano, Texas. The Property was completed in 2007 and consists of 250 units averaging 1,003 square feet.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas. Inc. or its state-licensed affiliate has been exclusively retained to offer an opportunity for qualified investors to purchase the fee simple interest in Kia Ora (the “Property”), a Class “A” community located in Plano,
- Texas. Situated in the heart of one of Dallas’ fastest-growing northern suburbs, the Property was completed in 2007 and consists of 250 units averaging 1,003 square feet. Kia Ora’s strategic location provides the dual benefit of a Plano zip
- code while remaining within the Frisco Independent School District, granting residents access to one of the nation’s most prestigious school districts. The Property is able to further capitalize on its location with immediate access to Frisco’s
- Platinum Corridor which is home to esteemed Dallas/Fort Worth demand drivers such as Legacy Business Park, Hall Office Park, Granite Park, Frisco Station, and the Star (Dallas Cowboys HQ). Kia Ora represents a unique opportunity to acquire
- a low-density asset in the City of Plano, one of the most family-friendly communities in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.