Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||2013|
|Number of units||339|
Cottage Row is a 339-Unit and 1,087-Bed Student Housing Community situated just south of downtown Statesboro in southern Georgia. It was initially delivered in 2013 and has undergone an impressive revitalization in recent years. The attractive cottage-style façade, popular amenities, and 100% bed-bath parity has accelerated the Property’s rates and occupancy to historic levels.
The Property serves the growing student body of Georgia Southern University and is the only one in the market that offers cottage-style units exclusively. Current ownership has incurred capital-intensive projects to improve communal areas and address maintenance items, which has cemented the property’s reputation as the preferred living accommodation among GSU students.
- 107% Preleased During '21-'22 Cycle - Preleasing velocity and waitlist demonstrate Cottage Row to be the market's favorite property
- Rental Rate Headroom - Despite achieving over 12% rent growth during the most recent preleasing cycle, there's a significant rent delta between in-place and top-of-market rates
- Brand New Clubhouse - Fully revitalized this year enabling new ownership to close the rental rate gap with this ultramodern showpiece
- Empty Supply Pipeline - Nothing in the development pipeline through at least 2025
- Best-In-Class Amenities - Property boasts two resort-style pools, fully equipped fitness center, spin studio, two sand volleyball courts, and a host of other features