|Taille du terrain||
JLL are please to exclusively present for sale ‘Riverside Quays’ - 17 Skyring Terrace, Teneriffe.
Riverside Quays is the last remaining riverfront site within Brisbane’s most exclusive suburb, Teneriffe. It offers unrivalled scale, favourable existing zoning and an opportunity to deliver a project that leaves a lasting legacy.
This rare offering includes the following key attributes:
- Generational Offering: Riverside Quays is one of Brisbane’s largest infill development sites – situated on an expansive 17,612sqm* riverfront land holding with an existing 6,135sqm* wet lease.
- Teneriffe – Brisbane’s Most Expensive Suburb: Opportunity to deliver a project of scale in Brisbane’s most expensive residential postcode, with an average detached house price exceeding $2,900,000*.
- Waterfront Defining Opportunity: Offering an extensive 210m* of direct river frontage, Riverside Quays presents an opportunity to curate the missing piece of Teneriffe’s activated waterfront at a scale that is never to be repeated.
- Brisbane Growth: Record levels of infrastructure investment and positive interstate migration into Queensland underpin a strong growth forecast in the approach to the 2032 Olympic Games.
- Growing Premium Demand: In the last 5 years, Brisbane’s premium apartments (>$3million) have experienced unprecedented demand with an average increase of 22% p.a. While Brisbane’s apartment supply levels have decreased by 31% p.a. over the same period.
- Significant Development Potential: Favourable Mixed-Use Zoning of the site offers flexibility in development outcomes^.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest, closing Thursday 29th of September 2022 at 4pm AEST.