|Année de construction||1999|
|Taille du terrain||
313 Pacific Highway, North Sydney presents an extremely rare opportunity to acquire North Sydney’s only DA approved co-living development site.
Positioned moments from the North Sydney CBD, the site is set to capitalise on the abundance of economic and tenant demand drivers in the immediate location.
- Rare DA approval for 31 studio apartments, ground floor commercial/retail premises and common facilities
- Highly appealing architecture with the occupier at the forefront of design
- Construction efficiencies with a partial basement with no parking requirement
- 750m* to North Sydney’s thriving CBD & 550m* to the new Victoria Cross Metro Rail Station entrance
- Leverage occupier demand from the nearby health and education sectors including the Australian Catholic University's largest campus and the Lower North Shore’s renowned Mater Hospital
- On completion JLL forecast a conservative annual net income of $927,650*