Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||2000|
|Taille du terrain Brut||
|Remise des offres||2021-09-30|
- JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in the property located at Sugarloaf Parkway and Highway 316 in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The site includes over 285 acres, most of which remains undeveloped. An office campus on approximately 70 acres includes six buildings that total approximately 741,000 square feet. The office campus will be largely vacant upon sale, offering an opportunity to re-tenant the existing facilities in coordination with a redevelopment project.
- This is one of the largest development opportunities in metro Atlanta with excellent transportation access and options. Located only one mile from the intersection of Interstate 85 and Highway 316 which leads directly to Athens, Georgia, the site lies at the nexus of several major transportation options. Sugarloaf Parkway is a major thoroughfare within Gwinnett County and the City of Lawrenceville, and the site's entry points include locations on Sugarloaf, Cruse Road, Old Norcross and Herrington Road allow for multiple means of ingress and egress.
- ~741,000 square feet of office, flex and Research & Development space
- Existing campus with interconnected buildings and infrastructure in place
- Total size of over 285 acres with approximately 200+ acres remaining for development
- Significant opportunities for mixed use development, including residential, retail, hospitality and industrial/distribution uses
- Location at the nexus of Interstate 85, Highway 316 and Sugarloaf Parkway
- Existing zoning contains primarily M-2 (heavy industry), O-I (office institutional) and C-2 (commercial uses)
- Potential ability to annex into City of Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett County is the fastest growing county in the State of Georgia, with the resident population increasing approximately 11.9% from 2012-2019
- Offers are due by 5:00pm August 18th, 2021