Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||2000|
|Taille du terrain||
|Remise des offres||2021-11-18|
This offering outlines the opportunity to acquire fee-simple interest in 108 Townpark Drive NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (the "Property"), a +/- 3.49 acre development site located off of Chastain Rd between I-75 and I-575. Zoned GC General Commercial, the Property is entitled for various uses including Hotel, Self-Storage and Office. 108 Townpark is situated less than 1 mile from the Kennesaw State University campus and its 41,000 students, making student housing another interesting development opportunity via a rezoning effort.
- +/- 3.49 developable acres within the Townpark Drive complex at the confluence of two major interstates, I-75 and I-575, and 1 mile from the Kennesaw State University campus.
- Highly amenitized Town Center at Cobb and the Fifth Third Bank Stadium, home to Kennesaw State University and Atlanta United 2, are located just 1.5 miles from the Property.
- Zoned GC (General Commercial) allowing for various uses including Hotel, Self-Storage and Office. A student-housing project to supply the adjacent 41,000-student KSU campus would require a rezoning effort.
- Direct access via Townpark Drive and Chastain Road to I-575 and I-75.
- Walkable to The Village at Townpark Retail including Chick-fil-A, Taco Mac Kennesaw, Panera Bread and Willy's Mexican Grill.
- Offers are due by 5:00 pm November 18th, 2021.