|Type d'occupation||Pleine propriété|
|Taille du terrain Brut||
JLL as exclusive agents are pleased to present for sale by Private Negotiation, 45 Reserve Road, Don Valley (the Property).
Ideally situated within the renowned Yarra Valley region of Victoria, and within proximity to Melbourne, the landholding provides expansive views across the Yarra Valley and has been carefully developed to facilitate the harvesting and production of high-quality spring water.
The Property offers a unique opportunity to acquire a picturesque landholding with scope to further develop a substantial spring water production business and is offered for sale by Private Negotiation. To discuss the opportunity, obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusively appointed agents.
Key highlights of the property include:
- Total land area of 64* hectares located within the prominent Yarra Valley region.
- A significant 50* megalitre water entitlement, registered for industrial or commercial use, as well as domestic and stock use.
- A fit-for-purpose warehouse with outstanding, state-of-the-art processing facilities, including six stainless-steel storage tanks, a purpose-built bottling line and a high-quality filtration system.
- Versatile production capabilities, including the extraction of bulk water or bottled water across a variety of sizes and bottle types.
- Ideally-located in order to leverage the highly regarded brand and reputation of the Yarra Valley, an area synonymous with the production of high-quality food and beverage products.
- Outstanding structural improvements, including a three-bedroom homestead with superb views across the Yarra Valley, a small machinery shed, all-weather laneway system and site-security.