Description de la propriété
Currently zoned RMF1 (Residential, Multifamily), the site allows for 6 units per acre, giving a developer the ability to deliver a sprawling, low-density community that will be unparalleled in the region. With convenient access to white-collar employment, world-famous beaches, and Sarasota County’s endless entertainment options and outdoor activities, 1000 Jacaranda represents an idyllic, country club-focused setting and an ideal opportunity to capitalize on the region’s unprecedented growth and transformation.
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
- Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. (“HFF”) is pleased to exclusively offer an exceptional
- investment opportunity to acquire 1000 Jacaranda (the “Property” or “Site”), a prime
- +/- 88-acre in-fill development site situated in beautiful Venice, Florida, located within
- one of America’s fastest growing MSAs. The Venice area is home to the corporate
- headquarters of both Tervis Tumbler and PGT, the new spring training venue for
- the Atlanta Braves in CoolToday Park, beautiful white sand beaches, and the new
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital - Venice, expected to open in the Fall of 2021. The Site is
- conveniently located near the intersection of Jacaranda Boulevard and Center Road
- (combined 31,500 vehicles/day), between the posh Pelican Pointe and Venice Golf
- and Country Clubs and within minutes of three additional country clubs in Jacaranda
- West, Plantation, and Capri Isles. More than 83,000 residents live within a 5-mile
- radius of the site, with an average household income of $85,000.