|Type d'occupation||Pleine propriété|
|Taille du terrain||
- The properties have been progressively developed targeting regrowth control and the establishment of improved pastures
- Primarily Brigalow-Belah scrub with established buffel, bambatsi, desmanthus, creeping blue grass and katambora rhodes
- Combined carrying capacity estimated at 270 backgrounders
- Established residence (Arden), associated shedding & yards with direct access to Warrego Highway
- Five Coal Seam Gas wells (Arden) providing annual income.
- Both properties provide a viable standalone grazing enterprise or ideal fattening depot for the established producer or new market entrant
The properties are offered under for genuine sale through an auction process (if not sold prior) in one line or as separate assets at 11am on Thursday 1 July 2021
Representing a total land area of 248* hectares (Arden) and 259* hectares (Santa Park) respectively, the properties are situated close to the regional townships of Miles and Drillham within the Western Downs region of Queensland.