|Type d'occupation||Pleine propriété|
|Taille du terrain||
Description de la propriété
The subject property is a 17,065 square meter agricultural land located in Lisob Malinao, Siargao.
Once voted as the best island in the world, Siargao is a popular tourist and surfing destination in the southeast portion of the Philippines in the CARAGA region.
It boasts of pristine white beaches, mangrove forests, coconut woodlands, and huge swells of waves perfect for surf lovers all over the world.
The subject property is situated five (5) to ten (10) minutes away from the town proper, the popular General Luna, along with other luxury and exclusive resorts. It's also 10 to 15 minutes away from Cloud 9, the world-famous surfing spot in Siargao.
Informations clés concernant l'investissement
- Approximately 50 meters away from the beach (with right of way)
- Approximately 30 meters from the road
- Bordered by mangroves at the back area, which connects Nay Palad Hideaway (passage and dock for yachts, perfect for paddle boarding, etc.
- 5 to 10 minutes from mainland Gen. Luna
- 10 to 15 minutes from Cloud 9
- 2-3 minutes from Bayud Boutique Resort and Nay Palad Hideaway
- Near Hanoynoy and Naked Islands
- Beside Malinao Views