|Property Reference Number||10023651558|
|Année de construction||1970|
A highly reversionary single let South East Industrial Unit.
A Highly reversionary single let South East Industrial Unit
- An opportunity to acquire a highly reversionary industrial unit located in a prime South East Location.
- The asset sits in an established industrial and trade location just 0.6 miles from Bletchley Town Centre.
- The property is well located just off the busy Drayton Road and has excellent access to the A4146 and A5, which connect to the M1 Motorway.
- The property is fully let to MK Pressings Ltd with a low passing rent of £157,868 (£5.23 psf), offering significant scope for reversion.
- WAULT 7.62 years to expiry and 2.62 years to break.
- The property extends to 30,171 sq ft (excluding the sold of LLH element).
- The site extends to 3.24 acres (1.31 hectares), providing a site cover of 43%.
- The property is held freehold.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £2,700,000 (Two Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 5.50% and a Reversionary yield of 7.88%, assuming standard purchasers’ costs. This represents a low capital value of £89 per sq ft.*
*not including the units sold LLH.