The property comprises a trade park which provides a standalone double unit and 2 additional units that form part of a larger terrace. Units 1-4 of the estate extends to approximately 5,767 sq m (62,081 sq ft) with individual unit sizes ranging from circa 15,849 sq ft to 27,191 sq ft. The estate has approximately 78.5 metres of frontage to Vale Road.
• A multi-let trade park in an established and affluent South East location benefiting from excellent
• Highly reversionary asset with an imminent opportunity to capture rental growth.
• The property comprises 4 industrial/trade counter units let to 3 tenants extending to a gross internal
area of approximately 5,767 sq m (62,081 sq ft).
• The property is fully let to 3 tenants with strong covenant strengths.
• Total income of £426,000 per annum, averaging £6.86 per sq ft overall (Net income of £298,200
after head rent pay away of £127,800).
• Estimated rental value of £568,500 per annum, reflecting £9.16 per sq ft overall.
• Average weighted unexpired lease term of 11.3 years to expiries and 4 years to breaks
(from 24th May 2021).
• Tenants include Alsford Timber Ltd, Galerie Ltd, and Albion Fine Foods Ltd (with a guarantee from Vestey Holdings Ltd).
• Site area of approximately 1.46 hectares (3.61 acres) with an approximate site cover of 39%.