Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||1920|
|Number of units||535|
JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality and Capital Markets Groups, as sole and exclusive agent, are pleased to offer for sale the fee simple ownership interest in the landmark 535-room Drake Hotel (the “Drake”, “Hotel”, or “Property”). The Property is owned by four separate entities subject to a tenant in common (TIC) ownership agreement. JLL represents the two majority TIC members which, combined, own 90 percent interest in the Property; the remaining 10 percent interest is being concurrently marketed by another advisor. The acquisition of the majority or all of the TIC interests will provide new ownership with an unencumbered interest in this phenomenal opportunity and represents the first time in more than a century that the fee simple interest in the building and land have been offered for sale.
- Historic 535 room hotel
- Renaissance era Italian design
- Desirable ground floor retail space, upgraded amenities, and potential addition of premier residential units