The JLL Melbourne and Hotels & Hospitality Group are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale an exceptional freehold building at 206 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Key details of the opportunity include:
· A high profile 25-level serviced apartment building situated within a rapidly evolving pocket of the Melbourne CBD.
· Highly versatile and flexible room configuration, comprising 278 studio and two bedroom apartments.
· Two additional penthouses located on level 23 and 24.
· Exceptional amenity including conference rooms, restaurant and bar, pool, fitness centre and 70 secure underground car parks.
· Available with vacant possession of management.
· Highly flexible Capital City Zone allowing for an array of uses including residential, office, build-to-rent, co-living and hotel accommodation (STCA).
· Positioned within a world class development hub underpinned by surrounding residential, mixed use and commercial projects set to transform an already vibrant Melbourne CBD pocket around Queen Victoria Market.
· Highly trafficked location within close proximity to the legal and university precincts and the Queen Victoria Market Precinct Renewal Project.
· Situated near major joint venture project with PDG and Mirvac delivering a world-class mixed use development as well as a community hub next to the market.
· Well serviced by transport networks with trams along William and Elizabeth Streets and the Flagstaff and Melbourne Central Train Stations.
· An exceptional opportunity to acquire a future-proofed freehold asset with a range of immediate and longer term value strategies Melbourne’s transforming development precinct.
206 A’Beckett Street is For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 25 August 2021 at 2pm (AEST).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Peter Harper | 0412 560 246
Nick MacFie | 0415 673 197
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
· High profile 25-level freehold building
· Surrounded by rapidly growing amenity
· Highly flexible Capital City 1 Zone