Entrez dans la "Deal Room" pour les documents exclusifs relatifs à cette propriété.
|Année de construction||2003|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the Dessert Vista Surgical Center located in Scottsdale, AZ (the “Property” or “Asset). The newly renovated 5,691 SF ambulatory surgical center (“ASC”) office condo is located within the Ironwood Village Office Park on the corner of 95th Street and Mountain View. The Asset is situated within a strong medical corridor directly adjacent to the Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center. Additionally, the affluent surrounding area has an AHHI of $165K within a 5-mile radius. The fully licensed and operational ambulatory surgery center contains two (2) operating rooms, as well as five (5) pre-op and recovery spaces.
The Property is 100% leased to the Desert Vista Surgical Center, LLC (the “Tenant”). In 2018, Banner Health partnered with Atlas Healthcare Partners to develop, manage, and grow their ASC network (Partnership collectively known as “Banner Atlas”). In the spring of 2022, Banner Atlas purchased 51% membership interest in Desert Vista Surgical Center, LLC – the remaining 49% interest remains with the surgical physician group. The brand-new 10-year lease featuring 3.00% annual increases will be guaranteed pro-rata by Banner Atlas (51%) and the physician practice group (49%).
- Ambulatory Surgical Center With Significant Tenant Buildout
- Brand New 10-Year NNN Lease Subject to 3.00% Annual Rental Increases
- Affluent Surrounding Population With AHHI of $165K in 5-Miles Radius
- Directly Adjacent to HonorHealth Medical Center (426 Beds)
- Banner Health and Atlas Healthcare Partners Strategic Partnership and Lease Guarantee
- 140,000 Residents Within 5-Mile Radius
- High-Growth Tenancy with National Footprint (Banner Health HQ in AZ)
BROKER OF RECORD: WILLIAM HONSAKER (#BR516372000